How STIKKLING Beta works
1. How to buy
Start by searching for a seller or a specific plant species or browse listing in the home page. Once you find a plant that you like talk to the seller to arrange shipping price and method. Once you've settled simply press buy plant and make a secure payment right away. Be sure to read all the info about the plant to get the full picture of the quality.
To purchase a plant you need to have a Stikkling account. Signing up usually takes less than a minute!
2. How to sell
Anyone can sell plants, but first - sign up through facebook or contact info, usually takes less than a minute. Then you are ready to post your first plant! Please describe you plant with many pictures and a detailed description of the quality of the plant. How are the roots looking?
Make sure to talk to the person you are selling/ buying from so that no misunderstandings are being made.
Don't be a stranger! Connect with other Stikkling users by sending them a message <3.
Joining STIKKLING and browsing through the world of green is free!
You will only pay what the payment providers charge you. We will not charge any additional fees.
- Euro: 1.4% + 0.25€ for European cards. 2.9% + 0.25€ for non-European cards.
- United Kingdom: 1.4% + 0.20p for European cards. 2.9% + 0.20p for non-European cards.
- Denmark: 1.4% + 1.80kr for European cards. 2.9% + 1.80kr for non-European cards.
- Sweden: 1.4% + 1.80kr for European cards. 2.9% + 1.80kr for non-European cards.
- Switzerland: 2.9% + 0.30 Fr
Happy Plant Sharing!! /Stikkling-team